Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Splurge Weekend!!!

It's Nashville Needle Market this weekend, and so as promised there is a special budget for this weekend only for the Stitch From Stash (SFS) group. My lovely man chose the budget to still challenge most of us (me in particular) but to still allow us to buy at least one full project (pattern, fabric and threads) if we wanted.
So the budget is $100 (US). Has to be spent by Sunday and is not included in the $25 budget for the month.

So what am I doing? 
Shopping of course! And agonizing. You all know that the new Ink Circles Turretts is coming home with me this weekend finally! But there are new Glendon Place that are gorgeous. And "Shades of Gold" by Needle Necessities is just gorgeous!! Also new additions from Brooks in the Wizard of Oz series (including the Wicked Witch!)

And there will be new items released all weekend long by designers. So I'm going to wait to order until Sunday. But I am sooo itching to buy everything.
I must be the worst participant for wanting to spend money in the entire SFS group. LOL.

Working on: 
I've also been working a little bit on Dragons (on that final top row!), and will have an update on my UFO that has been picked back up again called "Counting Bats" from Just Nan.
It's been a slow stitching month as my Etsy store is just crazy the last couple weeks, so I've been making a lot of bracelets. However it's awesome. My new laptop just got finished being paid for. 6 months to pay it off and entirely paid for in store sales!!


Thanks for stopping by and, as always, happy stitching!



7 comments:

Susan said...

Enjoy your splurge!!! I look forward to seeing your new stash.

Shelly said...

Alright! Splurge! But I haven't really seen anything from Market that I want, maybe some LizzieKate. Thank your hubby for me for making the Splurge $100!

katjakay said...

I was going to resist the splurge, but then I was sent a link to a French Biscornu book, still trying to resist but now it is much harder.

Leonore Winterer said...

Don't worry, I'm feeling the need to spend ALL that money now too...but I'll try to be good and don't buy too much xD

Kate said...

Enjoy your splurge Mel - I may hold fast and just use my monthly budget!

Emma/Itzy said...

Enjoy the splurge! I might have to get the ink circles pattern this weekend! I love it!

Stitchinowl said...

Mel, Enjoy your splurge! So far I haven't seen anything from market that I really want, so I might be saving money!
Carolyn