Sunday, December 29, 2013

Final Spending of 2013 - Stitch From Stash 2014

Hope everyone had a tolerable, or at least somewhat good holiday season. I know it's not quite over yet but for me as I work tomorrow it feels like it is.
We did not have such a great Christmas for the first half... but luckily DH's family is awesome and our final 'day' of Christmas festivities was great fun!

So I've been starting at the date thinking "oh my gosh I need to spend some money before I can't anymore!!" as January 1, 2014 looms in front of me and the beginning of the Stitch From Stash challenge. I have 66 participants so far!
What am I talking about? Click the link at the top of this post for the group and read the details. Anyone can sign-up until January 2, 2014.

So I'm trying to decide what to get before the budget is instituted... just a couple little things with some holiday money I got... maybe this gorgeous (because I adore Autumn) new piece from Victoria Sampler.










OR these adorable new little projects from Brookes Books Publishing that are Wizard of Oz!!! (she has a new Little Women series as well that is just so cute).

I'll let you all know about what I decided to buy in the end next post.

Oh... AND Dragons has a page complete!!! That's right exciting right?? You bet! Pics of it and the countdown to the final page in my next post.

10 comments:

Katie Haskins said...

I'm in the process of completing my final stash acquisitions myself.

Unknown said...

The Autumn Box is great - I would pick that one :)

Gillie said...

Thanks for letting me join! I am on the lookout for a Welcome Sampler for a round robin....

Bekca said...

The Wizard of Oz design looks adorable! I'm rifling through my stash too, I've already unearthed a couple of treasures!
Happy New Year!

Rahenna said...

Holy cow, I want that box. :p I need to make my final decisions for 2013 too... but maybe I'll just take a pass and head into the challenge cold turkey! Haha :p

Susan said...

The box!! Silver Needle is having their New Year's Eve sale tomorrow - I may have to splurge.

Justine said...

I love both of those but think Wizard of Oz is my favourite. Which did you go for? So excited about SFS but may just have to have one last little splurge today!

Zeb said...

I would do both, because I love both themes XD

Sorry to hear your Christmas didn't start out well, but so glad family came through :)

EvalinaMaria said...

Get them both! Have a wonderful New Year filled with health, happiness, prosperity and plenty of stitching time. Hugs

Meari said...

Sorry your Christmas wasn't as you'd hoped, but at least it ended well.

Both the choices you're contemplating look great. I'm fond of The Wizard of Oz (one of my fav movies) and I love Victoria Sampler designs (although I've never done any, lol). Good luck in making your choices. :)