Monday, January 4, 2010

Elfland Start & Rose Garden

I got the first page of the Elkland SK the other day though the HAED SAL.
I got motivated to start it through the HAED BB as I saw others had started it and it looked great.
I have started it from the bottom left of this page. So it's kinda like the middle of the SK (it's two pages).
Here is a pic:


And I got some more time (a little) into Rose Garden. Here she is:


I am hoping to get back into the groove of working, stitching etc, as I'm back at the office this week. This will likely (oddly) translate into more stitching than I did over holidays. ;)

Hope everyone had a happy New Year! And thanks for all your comments etc. Look here for a giveaway soon! I am close to 100 posts and will do a giveaway as my 100th.

19 comments:

Meari said...

100 posts already. Way to go!

Your stitching has a good start.

Happy New Year, Mel :)

Unknown said...

Both projects are off to a good start!

Blu said...

Nice start on Elfland.

Emily in NC said...

Rose Garden will be pretty, and can't really tell on Elfland.

Rene la Frog said...

Both projects look really good.

Beatrice said...

It' fun to see your new starts. The HAED and the Rose garden are both off to a great start!!

Kathy said...

Happy New Year to you too. Nice start to your new projects. I love the fabric for the Rose Garden piece.

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Lovely stitching - funny HAED don't really appeal to me, but I love to see other peoples' progress.

MaryT said...

Great start on your stitching.

Maxine said...

Great start on your SK, I look forward to seeing progress of all your wip's throughout the New Year Mel :)

EvalinaMaria said...

Hey, I love the colours in the Rose Garden. What a nice start!

Shelley said...

Great start on SK and your Rose Garden has very pretty colors. You are turning into a HAED addict, aren't you?! LOL!!

Shelleen said...

You have 2 great starts

Carolyn NC said...

Nice start on both of these!

Brigitte said...

Two great starts. Looking forward to seeing more of them.

Jen said...

Two great starts, looking forward to seeing your progress.

Nancy M said...

Nice start to both projects!

Tammy said...

Congrats on two great starts! Seems everyone is starting something new!

Alice said...

Hi,I enjoy your blog.The pattern Judgement is so beautiful.I would like to be entered in your give away if possible. Thank you. Have a good day and happy stitching.