Tuesday, October 27, 2009

PIF Winners & WIP updates

Okay... first off my apologies that I didn't get the PIF winners posted over the weekend. Totally my bad.
But without further delay I have them:

Silverlotus
EvalinaMaria
Sarah Lindfield
(If you haven't already done so, can you please send me your mailing addresses?)

Thank you to everyone who entered. Those are the three that got selected.
Here is the deal for those who want to randomly post if on their blog, and to those ladies above to pass on:

1. Send no less than 5 stitching related items per person within the next 365 days.
2. Items can be DMC, other threads, stitching needles, straight pins, buttons, scissors, ribbons, etc. - a combination of items such as 3 threads, 1 pack of straight pins and 1 pack of stitching needles or just 5 threads.
3. The items must be new and not used. (Send things you'd be happy to receive.)
4. If you win, you must be willing to post this PIF on your blog and do the same for at least 2 people.

Alright... so those lucky ladies will be getting some treats from me. And I do hope keep the chain alive on their blogs. So maybe visit them and check out what they post! :)


I stitched quite a lot on the past weekend. I have a new update for snowman... he is very close to being done. Just needs some pine boughs and the buttons (which I will put on once him and the stocking are done cause then they will be ironed and cut out and stuff).
Here he is so far:


And I got the first two pages of blue on the ducky done! Have I mentioned that I can't wait for this project to be done... now it's dragging cause I've been avoiding it. lol. But it will get done, before Xmas. Here he is so far:


I will have some updates for dragons again (like I said good stitching weekend) and maybe even an update on my Castles in the Air SAL by end of the week.
Thanks for visiting and all your comments!

12 comments:

Meari said...

Great stitching, Mel!

EvalinaMaria said...

Thank you Mel, I'm all cheered up now. Your little snowmen looks very cute and the ducky comes along nicely.

Carolyn NC said...

Congrats to the winners - your stitching is so cute!

Daffycat said...

Oooo, the snowman looks fantastic, Mel! I love him!

Nancy M said...

You keep teasing me with NO pictures of Castle!! LOL Looks like the blue is 1/2 way done now.....on the downhill side. Snowman is very cute!

Brigitte said...

That snowman is relly cute. And hang in there, the little ducky will soon be finished.

Unknown said...

Oh wow, how fantastic I have put your link on my blog and posted all the rules etc. I am sooooo looking forward to doing this thank you so very much.

Love your duck and the snowman is too cute x

Lavendelhaus said...

Nice snowman. your blog is very great.
Bianca

Kathy said...

The snowman is adorable. And it sure looks like you are closing in on a finish with Ducky. Not much more to go.

Stitchnpat said...

Your WIPs are very cute. Looks like your on the down hillo side of both of them. Keep your needle smoking.

Siobhán said...

Love the progress on your WIPs!

Congrats to the winners. :)

Jane said...

Enjoyed your eye candy photos and the postings on your blog. Very nice. I'm jealous that the closest needle work shop is 4+ hours away. Majior bummer! Good thing I get my fixes on the net and via blogs. I really love those button up for Christmas ornies that you whipped up Too cute! Jane