Monday, June 29, 2009

An Update

So you'll all have to forgive me for being a bit absent. Both on commenting on your blogs (though I think I'm caught up now) and in posting here.
There has not been alot of stitching going on. I've been working some more crazy hours at the office and with the freelance project on top of that it's been interesting... to say the least.
The B/F and I were also at a wedding on the weekend, did a photo shoot on Sunday and are of course back at work today! Whew it just never ends.
However we both have three days off this week starting Wednesday with Canada Day (it's Canada's independance day equivalent). And then its the beginning of the Calgary Stampede here which is a ten day long exhibition of craziness.
So we are looking forward to some time off (another wedding on thursday) and hiking and such.
In all of this I really hope that I get some more stitching done and I will post pics when I can. Hopefully later in the week.
So until then, I thank you all for visiting and commenting. You are all so great! And I will update when I can.

3 comments:

tkdquintmom said...

Did Austin visit you? Ya know, he has that knack to take away the stitching Mojo...dirty rat. It will come back when things settle down. :)

Cyn said...

Hi Mel,

No problem. We'll still be here. :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Carolyn NC said...

Life does come at us fast, doesn't it? Everyone seems to be pretty busy, sometimes it just happens that way! :)